Lots of Summer Fun!





WOO HOO!! Go OWLZ!







The Fairview 24th of July Parade and Derby is something we all look forward to every year! My Grandma always gets us tickets and all my aunts, uncles, cousins, go down for a Barbeque and Derby-the die hards get up early and make it down there in time for the parade! We just started camping down there so we wouldn't miss out on anything! It is so much fun my kids LOVE IT!








We did a lot of Camping and Four Wheeling-If you didn't already know I'll tell you-We LOVE Camping! We try and go every other weekend as soon as it warms up a little! We usually go with my Grandma & Grandpa, and Jo & Fernando's Family. This year we went out with Thad & Tara too.


Swimming Lessons-Bryson, Braxton & Nick had a good time, Bronson on the other hand screamed bloody murder at the top of his lungs for the whole half hour all 8 days! (And Yes I still made him go) I asked him why he didn't want to do swimming lessons and he told me because he was going to drownd, I
reassured him that I wouldn't let that happen but he was not convinced! Better luck next year I guess!

No comments: