Kids Survey!

I saw this on another blog and thought it was cute! I was Super Curious what my kids would say!

What does mommy always say to you?
Bryson-go brush your teeth
Braxton-go get your socks on
Bronson-clean your room

What makes mommy happy?
Bryson-when we stay out of your way when your cooking dinner
Braxton-when we do what you say
Bronson-when I make my bed

What makes mommy sad?
Bryson-when your brother is a butt hole and makes you cry
Braxton-when we call you names
Bronson-when I not clean my room

What was mommy like when she was little?
Bryson-weird
Braxton-a little weird
Bronson-like that....... (as he runs off and grabs a picture off the printer from when I was in 1st grade)

How old is mommy?
Bryson- 30
Braxton -31
Bronson-800

How tall is mommy?
Bryson-4'6"
Braxton-6'
Bronson-1 foot

What does mommy like to do?
Bryson-Shop
Braxton-Clean
Bronson-yeah! Go shoppin

What doesn't mommy like to do?
Bryson-go to work and wake up in the morning
Braxton-wash your car
Bronson-feed us dinner

What is mommy's job?
Bryson-lia sophia
Braxton-watching your kids
Bronson-make cupcakes (I don't think this was as much an answer to the question as it was what he thought I should do next!)

What is mommy's favorite food?
Bryson-Peanut Butter sandwich
Braxton-I don't know..... I never really saw you eat before..oh...maybe pancakes
Bronson-cereal

What do you and mommy like to do together?
Bryson-go camping
Braxton-clean.....yeah clean, thats all I really like to do with you
Bronson-(has totally lost interest by this point)

How do you know mommy loves you?
Bryson-by kissing my face WAY TOO much
Braxton-hug us and you say you love us when we go to bed
Bronson-(trying to get one last answer out of him) CUZ YOU TELL ME!

1 comment:

Ingrid Beecroft said...

haha I love it!
The little one have the cutest answer , he is adorable.
1 foot was a good answer haha.
They are so handsome, they are adorable.
Of course they would be handsome, you are such a pretty woman.
See you tonight.